This module will guide instructors and teachers through the basics of blogging with Wordpress.com for teaching and learning. Participants in this module will set-up a basic WordPress.com site and navigate the WordPress.com dashboard. In addition, teachers will find inspiration and ideas for using WordPress in the classroom.
After this module, participants will be able to:
- Create a WordPress.com site
- Define the difference between and create new Posts ands Pages
- Customize the appearance of the blog
- Brainstorm and collect ideas for using WordPress.com in the classroom
- Comment on a page or entry
- Create a comprehensive site navigation using menus